- Siren Song Honey Rye4This lightly sweet gluten-reduced beer is our best seller. Made with Park County Honey, hops, and rye. OH MY!
- River Nymph Golden Ale4A great addition to a day on the river, the Nymph is a light, crisp, golden ale. Because day drinking can still be tasteful!
- Belgian Apricot Monk4
SeasonalThis Belgian single ale, has hints of clove and banana, we added real apricot to give this Belgian ale a nice fruity undertone.
- Belgian Wheat4
- Amber Jack Amber Ale4
SeasonalGarnet red in color, this light, malty, and ever so smooth Amber Ale has a slight bite of hops in the finish.ABV: 6.1%
- Winterfest Ale4.75
SeasonalA classic nut brown ale combined with cinnamon, nutmeg, and our own willies bighorn bourbon vanilla extract create a full bodied beer with a smooth, creamy finish. Perfect for those cold winter evenings.ABV: 7.1%
- Tempest Belgian Quadruple Ale5
SeasonalTrappist Monks originally brewed beer to feed the community and be self-sufficient. This Trappist style Ale with Belgian flavors, aged for 3 months, makes an outstanding, naturally conditioned beer. We call it Tempest because it the power of this beer really sneaks up on you! Because it’s so potent this one comes in a 12oz glass. (The beer formally known as She May Knot)ABV: 10.5%
- Knotty Lotty Latte Stout4.75
Roasted barley and a cold brew coffee from Yellowstone Coffee Roasters gives this beer a delectable aroma a milky stout gives a smooth, creamy sweetness without that tangy after bite.
- Chocolate Cream Porter4
SeasonalAs good as it sounds! Smooth and dark with chocolate and a touch of hops. Have one for dessert!ABV: 6.4%
- Wee Heavy Scottish Ale4.75
Big and bold, yet sweet and smooth, it’s just the kick in the kilt you deserve.
- Pine Creek Pale Ale4.00With a hint of pine and abundant tropical fruit notes, This Pale Ale is the gateway drug into the world of hops.
- Dirty Bird American Pale Ale4.00Smooth with the perfect kick. finishing with simcoe hops, you’ll experience a nice bitterness with a citrus finish that glides over the palate. Everything you’d expect in a quality IPA.
Ask your server about our rotating seasonal beers.